The Nut Bowl League

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Scatter template

Click here to see part one, how I did the number tracks
Click here to see part two, how I did the dugout

Lastly as you can see, there is a bare plot of land behind the dice tray and between the number tracks.


I wasn't 100% sure what I was going to do with it but in the end I decided to cut out a square and do the scatter template on it. This was done simply by using the same method as the number track.

The left over section I just made it into a box. I can be used to hold the dices that are not being used at the time. Or it could be the holding pen for players to chill after being sent off by the ref. This was also done the same way as the dice tray.


And here is the completed thing, ready for play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home